Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Queen Madie

Madie wears this baby towel 24/7
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

GMaw said...

She looks very Queenly. Love GMaw

missy said...

I gotta see this..make sure the "Queen" brings her towel when she comes!!! Can't wait to see all of you!!!

Heather said...

I have a picture of Jamie Gant on my desk that is the exact same pose as that second photo... except she's on the beach instead of on a toilet. Same chubby cheeks, same pose...you can see the family resemblance. You really should get those babies to the mountains some time!