Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Monday, July 19, 2010

Hey everyone!

Its Joshy here, just wanted to let you all know my mama's been busy keeping all of us clean and healthy. Last week we all went to the dentist, and got haircuts, and I even got some new foods to eat! But she's promised to update the blog soon so be on the look out. Right now she's got to figure out how to get me out of the bath tub without making me cry since I LOVE being in the tub!! Love you all!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry