Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I just like you Mommy

Yes, that's Madie wearing her baby in her "pouch" just like I wear Joshua. I made her a pouch out of my scarf after watching her try to use her shirt as one. Its so neat to see your kids act like you. And rather funny too....last night I walk into the living room to find Madie, shirt up, nursing her baby. Of course this was one of her many babies she has bitten the fingers and toes off of. I guess she was trying to make up for her violent behavior by being extra motherly!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

missy said...

Let me know when David opens his doll hospital!!

GMaw said...

I live that smile. Love GMaw

GMaw said...

Correction - I love that smile. GMaw