Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Our window


It seems that Joshua has found one of the many hidden treasures of our house, our front window sills

Madie found it when she was his age too!

I always adore watching my kids enjoy looking out the front window. It's just the right height for them to stand at and they all seem to love pressing their faces and hands against the cool glass. It's just one of the small joys in the life of a mother.

1 comment:

GMaw said...

Thanks again for doing the Blog. I look forward to seeing your family in action. Love always, GMaw