Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Thursday, July 29, 2010

10 things Thursday

1. Joshua holds the phone up to his ear and pretends to talk on it.

2. I just got our school transcript-its the first one for Caleb. He completed 180 days in Kindergarten!

3. Madie has her finger and toe nails painted red and LOVES them.

4. Elizabeth taught Joshua how to crawl the right way (not army crawl) all they do each night is chase each other around the house, its so precious.

5. Caleb is enthralled with Lego Batman, its all he talks about. Thanks Mr. Danny for getting it for us! (Its a game we play on the Wii, and for Caleb is real!)

6. I'm trying to enjoy my last two weeks of summer vacation before I start back teaching ballet in the evenings, it just goes so fast.

7. David should have a new 4day work week starting in August which will be wonderful for all of us.

8. Joshua is trying to walk, you can tell he wants to really bad but just ends up lunging forward and falling! I bet he will be walking by his birthday in September.

9. Joshua is also refusing to allow me to wean him. And still not sleeping through the night.

10. All in all we're good, a lot is happening with Refuge so we are keeping busy. just wanted to give everyone an update. Love to all!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

mawmaw said...

I sure am sad because I have not seen four of my grandchildren, I miss all of you.

missy said...

love to the busiest family I know!!!

GMaw said...

Thanks for the update. Love GMaw