Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Saturday, June 27, 2009

new found treasure

So I love to go to the thrift store, usually I go with an item in mind but I love to just look through and see what I can find. Last Wednesday this is what we found.....




Of course since it is a "real" tool belt it has to be tied on Caleb! Both he and Elizabeth think it is the coolest thing though and have incorporated it into the many games they play. Madie just likes to carry around the hammer and bang on things.

1 comment:

The Ivy's said...

Maddie's got herself a nice looking mullet..pretty much textbook right there! hahhaa