Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Monday, June 15, 2009

Elizabeth's first writing assignment for 5th grade

My Favorite Sports


I have three favorite sports. These sports are soccer, baseball and running. My first favorite sport is soccer. I like soccer because it's fun to be on a team and make lots of goals. My second favorite sport is baseball. I love baseball because my favorite player Chipper Jones plays baseball. My third favorite sport is running. I enjoy running because it's healthy for me and I love to do it. I like all sports, but my favorite sports will always be soccer, baseball and running.

1 comment:

mhandwerker said...

Good job Elizabeth!!!