Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fw: Milestones

So David took off Caleb's training wheels tonight. We tried to go on a walk/ ride with him and sissy but his bike was leaning so much because of his training wheels we decided to go back home and take care of that. He was a little scared but I took him to the side yard and off we started. He got going well and I let go and he went for about 15 yards before falling. Then he looked back at me and got a huge smile on his face and ran and jumped into my arms so proud of what he had done! We tried a little longer and he only scraped himself up once. He wants to try in the street tomorrow! Here's a picture of David helping him. Sorry its so tiny, my camera wasn't charged so I had to use my phone.

1 comment:

mawmaw said...

Tell Caleb mawmaw is proud of him