Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What Caleb did today

I did a crazy picture. And I played half of a boat game when I was done doing the picture. I did 4 pictures. And then I waited to do this and colored on the back of my mommies things (post it notes) crazy things. After my big sister is done cleaning up her schoolwork and I am done doing this, we can play in the back yard. Then we are going to do all the things we want to do. When Daddy comes back from the dentist we will tell him all about all the things we did. That's all I want to do. Bye!

2 comments:

mhandwerker said...

Good job Caleb

GMaw said...

I have the greatest Great Grand childen & Grand childen in the world. Keep up the good work.

You all are a gift of God to me.

Love Alway,
GMaw/GG