Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Stress

One of my students asked me last night what I do when I get stressed. I thought about it and couldn’t answer. I figured out its not me getting stressed that bothers me, it is when things in my life around me get stressful or out of order. Case in point, when things get crazy, I create piles…..I have at least 5 around the house currently.....wondering is this is a good way to handle things.



2 comments:

GMaw said...

The blogs is something I look forward too. I check the first thing every morning. That is what grandmothers do.

Katherine, creating piles is O.K. as long as you clean them up. You inherited the creating piles,it runs in the family.

You know the stress Healer. He is the stress solution. "Keep thy heart with all diligence for out of it are the issues of life." Prov.4:23.
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them that are called according to His purpose." Rom. 8:28. These are 2 of my stress scriptures.

Stress is part of life. When stress comes, it is what we do to get relief that counts. You have the most important thing in your life that will take it away and replace it with the peace that passes all understanding.

Love always,
GMaw

Katherine said...

thanks GG, I love you!