Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Up before the sun

As I was making a pot of coffee early this morning, I looked into the living room and found Madie....

Yes, she's already getting her quiet time in at 11 months! She's not reading the bible yet but at least she is reading about something God made...bears and bunnies!

2 comments:

GMaw said...

Katerine,
She is headed in the right direction. Quiet time, with the Lord, is my favorite part of the day. I pray it will be Madie's, too.
GG

Kaitlyn and Daniel said...

Got her nose stuck in a book already... a girl after my own heart!!