Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Saturday, October 11, 2008

thoughts,...

you know some times you just can't figure everything out at once. and I hate that. One minute everything is cool the next it's the end of the world. One of these days I'll get it all figured out and stay on top of everything. but that's not now. At least the weather is nice, I love October. Btw I am thinking about switching to wordpress for my blogging, I'll keep everyone posted on how that works out. Also, why doesn't anyone write a good writing program for home schoolers? I just can't ever find one I like.....

4 comments:

mhandwerker said...

I have a quote for you Katherine. I say it when I get the frantic feeling. "Your are great, O Lord, and greatly to be praised. You have made us for yourself and our heart is restless until it rests in you." St. Augustine

GMaw said...

Katherine,

I talked to your Mom. She told me how to register. Now, if this goes thru, I will be able to comment.

GMaw

Katherine said...

thanks both of you, i love my family!

mhandwerker said...

Oh No!!! GG is registered...Let's get ready to R-U-M-B-L-E!!!!!