Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Monday, October 13, 2008

Believe it or not, sometimes people Other then Me get a wild hair to rearrange the house...

We moved the bed, and now both our desks are by a window. (you can't see mine but its behind the pillows by the window)
Poor David lost his comfy chair, but now I get the benefit of it too! This is a perfect reading spot now....
In order to make the new arrangement fit, my dresser ended up in the closet. Here's what I will be doing tomorrow.....
Then. Someone, decided to make one bed room the playroom.....
and the other room the sleeping room! (note previous picture, we do not need new toys for Christmas....)
Caleb helped move all the blocks into the living room while we move all the furniture....guess I forgot to mention to stack them nicely.

2 comments:

GMaw said...

That looks like a lot of work. Do you hire out? Just kidding.

Love to all,
GMaw

Katherine said...

ha ha you wish! I have one picture that will change your mind....I'll post it soon.