Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Prayer

Today is Wednesday and this weekend is Project Dance. It starts on Friday and things are busy. So busy I forgot to take Elizabeth to guitar today! The only thing I can do it make lists, and check them twice, visit Kinkos multiple times, and pile things on top of my dinning room table to be loaded into the van Thursday. For those of you who read this, please pray for this weekend. That lives would be touched, God's face would be revealed and all the countless hours the volunteers put in would be met with energy and excitement.... posting more pictures soon!

Now it's Thursday, the day before and I can hardly believe that Project Dance is tomorrow. Last year it seemed like it took forever for it to finally come. But this year, bam, it's in my face before I know it! Today has been good thus far. Most of us are fasting from something to prayer and focus on the task ahead. Thursday is the prep day so it's easy to get carried away with all the little last minute things. I'm just taking it slowly, planning my class, washing clothes and marking things off my list. David will pack up our van tonight, I'll make sure to snap a pic of that, it's bound to be funny looking.

I hope to remember to take lots of pictures throughout the weekend and then I can post those next week so you can see what the weekend is like. Please think of us this weekend and say a few prayers for us. The weather is supposed to be gorgeous on Saturday......

No comments: