Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Caleb is 4 now!


Is that a big wheel for me ?
Alright, it comes in pieces, hope Daddy has tools!
Never fear Madie is here, she can put it together!
Happy 4 year old on his new big wheel with the every popular little sister attached (model not sold in stores)
Anyone for Cake?
Big sis helps light the candles
Make a wish
Hooray for Caleb!

2 comments:

mhandwerker said...

First, I love the shameless plug for Project Dance...on Elizabeth's shirt. Way to go Mom!!! The party looked like BIG fun. Have fun being 4 Caleb and Elizabeth have fun in the 4th grade!!! I cant think of something 4 for Miss Maddie...but this I am writing this on the 4th of September. Ok I need to go to bed. I am just getting weird. Gant Family I love you.

Katherine said...

just shaking my head....:-)