Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Monday, November 16, 2009

This week

Is going to be crazy. We've got a ton of things pack into it: filling a birth certificate for Joshua at 8am tomorrow then straight to the dentist for Elizabeth and Caleb's cleanings, Meetings, Guitar, teaching, board meetings, special building projects, oh and one for mini performance on Sunday for Refuge. I say all that to say, I will update, I have video from E's recital but I just don't know when I'll get to it... but I love you all and will post as soon as I can!

3 comments:

mawmaw said...

I wish I could help, have a blessed week. We love ya

mhandwerker said...

whew!!! sounds like alot. I am with mawmaw I wish I could help too.

GMaw said...

Thanks for taking the time to update. Love you, alway.