Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Leaving,...

Today we are getting ready to travel to Memphis for Thanksgiving. It's the first time we are traveling with 6 people, a full van! I'm excited and can't wait to see everyone. Especially because it will be the first time my grandparents get to see Joshua! So, Sorry for the lack of updates, I've had a lot of deadlines and meeting lately. I'm so happy to have a break for the rest of the week and of course can't wait to shop on Friday!!! Much love to everyone,
Happy Thanksgiving early!
See some of you all this weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wish we were seeing you guys! miss you!