Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Monday, November 9, 2009

Madeleine's 2nd b-day party

Madeleine is 2 today! Here's some pictures from yesterday's celebration.

6 comments:

The Ivy's said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MADELEINE!
I LOVE YOU!

mawmaw said...

We would have loved to have come if we had known, we have a gift for Madie.

mhandwerker said...

thanks for posting that....I hate not being there...but seeing the pictures helped. Be looking for my package!! Love to you all!!!!

Katherine said...

Thank you everyone, she had a great b-day.
Mom- got the package, she loves it all. Good idea with the gloworm...brings back great memories!
Mawmaw- the party was very last minute, and we kinda used it as a Refuge party too, to celebrate the end of our season.

GMaw said...

Great video - Madeleine must have enjoyed the party, she was smiling in every picture. Thanks for the great blog.

mhandwerker said...

Gloworm has changed a bit...She loves music so much I thought she would appreciate a "singing gloworm" I am counting the days to Thanksgiving. Can't wait to see you all!!!! oh Emily and I made the apple pie...it was delicious :)