Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Craft day

Caleb wanted to make a doghouse for Pal Puppy dog, his special stuffed animal. He had gathered all the boxes he could find, a cake box from Madie's cake, a shirt gift box and two cardboard boxes.

After Much, much tape, and a little help here's the result. Then he wanted to paint it, and he graciously allowed Elizabeth to paint with him.

While I was waiting for them to finish I tried to capture Joshua smiling. Couldn't, I have a handful of pictures with interesting faces, but no smiles. Here's the a nice one though. I think he has Madie's eyes, which are Elizabeth's eyes, which are my eyes!

And the Finished product, tadah!!! (it has a working door and everything!)

3 comments:

mhandwerker said...

Good job Caleb and Elizabeth!!! I know Pal will love his new home!!!

GMaw said...

Very good team work. Thanks again for the blog updates.

mawmaw said...

I wonder if they could make Sammy dog a dog house, they are so creative.