Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

I finally got a moment to sit down and blog! hooray!
Here's some pictures from Halloween. The first pumpkin is Caleb's, notes the squares along the sides of the pumpkin, those are his "shields" the second pumpkin is Elizabeth's, I love her eyebrows. the last pumpkin is Madie's, it's Curious George, her favorite. Both Caleb and Elizabeth were Ninjas and Madie was spider girl.

5 comments:

mhandwerker said...

I wish sarah would post our pumpkin pictures!!!

Katherine said...

me too!

GMaw said...

Next Halloween - 4 pumpkins? I wish Sarah would post. I am tired of the container exhibit.
GMaw

Katherine said...

yep 4 pumpkins next year! I agree, get with it Sara!!!

The Ivy's said...

yeah, yeah. gg told me you guys were talking trash about me on here.