Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday

So a few updates:

1. Madie is still potty training

2. Joshua is still a little stuffy (had a very rough night last night)

3. We are trying to figure out Christmas lists for the kids. (they need some new toys, things are getting old.)

4. Caleb is counting down the days till Halloween

5. David and I are counting down the days until our first date together since Joshua was born, Saturday Lunch! Noelle is watching the kiddos for us. Hooray!

6. Elizabeth is preparing for her fall guitar recital, November 11th.

7. I finally mopped the floors! They were disgusting!

8. I sent out birth announcements for Joshua, I feel so proud of myself!

9. I've become a blog junkie, there are so many cool ones to read. I think I'm following 10!

10. Best quote from Madie lately. Daddy: "Pee pee clock went off. Time to go pee pee" Madie: "Potty can wait, I'm coloring!"

2 comments:

mhandwerker said...

I am excited about #5 Wish I could be there for #6 As for #8 I already got mine...love it. #9 the blog following I think you get that from I but you are worse. #10made me smile!!!

GMaw said...

Thnaks for the update.
#8 I got. It will be framed.
Love, GMaw,GG