Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Friday, October 9, 2009

1 month today!



Hello everyone, I'm 1 month old today! Mommy let me have some tummy time and snapped some pictures of me holding my head up. It's a hard job but I'm getting better at it each day.

I also got weighed with mommy on our scale, she thinks I weigh at least 8 pounds, maybe even 9. I'm a great eater, I never miss a meal!

4 comments:

mhandwerker said...

this is the best thing I have seen all day!!!!

Anonymous said...

cute!! he's so big already!

mawmaw said...

I can not tell who he lookslike, he is so cute and growing too fast.

Katherine said...

He looks a lot like Caleb, except their foreheads are different. they have the same baby profiles though for sure! And yes, he is getting big fast!