Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Saturday, October 17, 2009

We have a floor!

So after way too many months, we can finally see our garage floor! It took David and me all day to organize this nightmare. But we did it. Now he is just painting our new entertainment center he and our friend Keith built. Now if I can just get my closet organized we will be in business.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

GMaw said...

It must be nice to have a clean garage. Maybe someday I will have a clean garage.

Love,
GMaw, GG