Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Monday, January 19, 2009

What did I get done on my day off?

1. Snuggle time and devotion time before the sun came up

2. Shopped for groceries and a new desk.

3. School for both children

4. Started the laundry and finish by 9pm with help from husband

5. Hunted and I mean hunted down a non damaged storage cabinet and desk.

6. Taught a contemporary class 50 miles away

7. saw my sisters wedding dress (thanks mom for the picture)

8. Ran an hour rehearsal for jewels, a section in the ballet sleeping beauty

9. Watched the kids play in the snow

10. Assembled above mentioned storage shelf and watched David assembled the desk

11. Relocated my computer, printer and monitor to my new office area..... In the kitchen!!! My new command center is up and running!

No comments: