Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Thursday, January 15, 2009

My First Piano Lesson

Mrs. Katie, my guitar teacher, said that I should start piano to help me with my dynamics for guitar. The day arrived. I sat down to start and Mrs.Katie told me what to do and how to play. Once I started to play, I noticed that this would be very fun. And it was! When I got home I wanted to keep playing. So, that night I practiced a little. Ok fine, maybe a little more than a little, I practiced 30 minutes.And I was good,NO, I Was Grrreat! I like piano because piano makes me exited and its just very fun to play.

BY, ELIZABETH

2 comments:

Kaitlyn and Daniel said...

Playing piano is so fun! I used to play but I bet you are a lot better :)

mhandwerker said...

Great Elizabeth!!! I like my lessons too. My lesson is on Tuesday and it is fun!!! Love you, Bremol