Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Trip to the Zoo

Two weeks ago I went to the zoo with a friend of mine from church and her two kids. We wanted to squeeze the trip in before she has her 3rd this month! They have a membership so it was great. She has two boys, one a little younger then Caleb and one a little younger then Madie. We had a blast.

Have you ever seen a giraffe drink water? I hadn't, it's funny. And the kids are being baby birds hatching from eggs in the nest. Enjoy!

1 comment:

missy said...

cant wait till I get to come hang out with them in a couple of weeks...horray