Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Beginning day 3

So. Friday(day 2) we succeeded in:
1. The kids and I preparing the bedrooms by removing all furniture. David was still working and he said it was like the repo men came!

2. Cleaning the garage

3. Filling the garage will all bedroom furniture.

4. Ripping out all bedroom carpet, a glorious moment indeed!

5. Patching all holes in concrete made by removing tack strips

6. Laying most of the underlayment for the floor

7. Ripping up the hall and part of the dining room floor, we have the extend off of the previous floor so it has to be redone.

Now its Saturday and I pray this evening when I go to bed there will be some flooring in our bedroom!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: