Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Monday, September 14, 2009

Sleepy head

Hey everyone, I'm 5 days old today! I'm already back to my birth weight and nursing every 3 hours. I think my eyes will be blue and hopefully my hair won't get rubbed off too soon. I'm being nice to me mommy and letting her sleep at least 3 hours in between feedings at night. My brother and sisters are being quiet when I nap and covering me with kisses when I'm awake. So far its been a good 5 days...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

GMaw said...

Keep the photos coming. He is a beautiful baby.

Love,
GMaw, GG