Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Good morning!

We aren't flooded yet, but please pray the rain stops. We have Project Dance Atlanta this weekend.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

GMaw said...

I will be praying for good westher in Atlanta, with no rain.

Madie is really growing. I love those big brown eyes.

Love,
GMaw

mhandwerker said...

cant wait to see everyone this weekend...but I am wondering should I come by boat?