Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2 weeks old today

Can you believe it? Joshua is 2 weeks old today. It seems like time is just flying by. He is growing up already, he is lifting his head and looking around a lot more with each new day. He is still eating very well and sleeping a good 5 hour stretch at night. Elizabeth just adores him, she held him for his entire nap yesterday. I asked if she wanted to lay him down and she said no! Caleb still loves to hold him too and Madie has just about gotten the whole touching him softly thing down pat! I'm feeling good, still taking it somewhat easy. We have a big weekend planed so I am trying to save up some energy for that.

Enjoy the picture, Joshua took over my spot in bed this morning! So peaceful.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

GMaw said...

I do enjoy all your photos. It makes not being with you all a lot easier.
Love,
GMaw. GG