Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

On my way to Maryland

Two things I hate: the airport cars that have to continually beep while they drive. Beep beep beep beep. I can't stand it!!! Are we that stupid that we need an annoying beep to tell us to move out of the way???
And secondly, delays. So far only 20 minutes due to the flight attendents are running late. Isn't it their job to be on time?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

mhandwerker said...

Safe travels to you!!! Love you much. mommy

The Ivy's said...

yeah, you can tell someone is thrilled so far. but enjoy the rest of the trip! love you.