Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Me and my friend

So I realized we have known eachother for 7 years but only lived in the same city for 1. 1 very crazy year in Houston, Texas. Guess time really doesn't matter when you find a really good friend. Or distance.

Saturday's show was beautiful, her grandmother was amazed and loved it. Everyone was sad it was over though, the dancers, Angella and even me. We had a reception afterwards which went really well and was a nice way to end such a great week. I head home today, I'm so excited to see my family, but sad too to leave such a fear friend again. It has been such an honor to be a part of this.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: