Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Blowing eggs

I have a new skill, blowing the insides out of an egg thru a tiny hole! Here's Angella trying it out. Her concert is Gorgeous. I am so so proud of her and so glad I can be here to see it. Tonight is openning night so please say a prayer, we are both very tired. But I fully expect it to go well. Last night our lighting director forgot a cue.... He was sucked in and watching. What a nice compliment to have someone paid to be there really enjoying it.
It starts at 730pm
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

mhandwerker said...

I am sure the concert will be beautiful. I am glad you checked in...I was wondering if you had made it there!!! Love ya, mom