Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Friday, March 27, 2009

Driving thru D.C.

We had to go pick up costumes today in downtown D.C. I missed a snap of the capital. But here is the Washington monument and Lincoln memorial.

The show last night was amazing. Angella did such a wonderful job. I cried. I am so proud of her. This idea for the piece we started talking about when I met her 5 years ago. So last night to finally not just see it performed but to help with the process was such an honor. I am so thankful to be here.

One more show tomorrow
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: