Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What will we be doing today?

For the very last day in 08 I will doing what I always do..... Cleaning up a pile. But I must say this is one of the largest by far I have had in a while. Madie said she is going to help me!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

mhandwerker said...

So is the pile gone yet? I am almost finished putting up all my christmas stuff. Whew it is tiring. Happy New Year Gant Family!!!