Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Monday, December 15, 2008

What we are doing today

Its Monday which means its laundry day, so the kids and I are hanging around the house. I've been baking cookies and the kids even helped me make fudge! Madeleine learned to climb into yet another chair today. I will have to do a post of pictures of all her various climbing adventures at some point. Elizabeth found a new talent of peeling hard boiled eggs and Caleb is playing with tiny lego guys. I think they're in a war or something like that. I keep hearing Caleb make loud bombing and gun shot noises. Oh and the kids have a present to open everyday till Christmas so I will be posting more about that as the days continue. Today was paper airplanes and 3 Berenstain bears Books.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

4 comments:

mawmaw said...

I love the post and pictures, the kids all look so happy

mhandwerker said...

Elizabeth can peel eggs...oh boy I will put her to work when I make deviled eggs!!

GMaw said...

I loved the pictures. I agree with Mawmaw the kids do look very happy. Keep up the good work. Looking foward to Christmas.

Sarah, Emily & Mitch put my tree up last night. It was fun to watch. I did very little, they are soo fast.

Love to all,
GMaw/GG

Katherine said...

Yep, they are happy kids! and yes, Elizabeth should be put to work on the eggs at your house Bremol. Glad to hear the tree is up and running, it can be a big task without the right help. David put on our lights this year and I was extremely grateful for that. love to all!