Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Monday, December 29, 2008

The aftermath

We made it back from Memphis late last night and unloaded the van. Good thing we have a van, just look at all this stuff. Here's what my day will be full of.....finding places for all this STUFF! (bonus: dining rooms and dining room tables are the single best thing to have when you have multiple kiddos. Instant catch all the crap spot, craft table, family meetings and oh yeah, good family meals.)
Here's the mess we had after Santa's visit Christmas morning. We didn't have time to organize it before we left...so it's was still here waiting on our return.
Perhaps my favorite of all, the countless swords my children have received this year...yes, that's 12 total swords. No, Elizabeth doesn't believe me when I say girls weren't knights. And yes, Madie gets in on the action too.

I think this Christmas shall be remembered as the Years of The Swords. FaBulous!

2 comments:

Kaitlyn and Daniel said...

Does that include the pocket knife? lol but really-- what was he thinking?!

Katherine said...

amen, poor Elizabeth would be fine with it if she didn't have two little siblings running around!