Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Monday, October 25, 2010

Quick update

1. Bernard has a bed :-)

2. Refuge's show is like 19 days away!

3. I hate Vogue patterns and have to make one by this weekend ( a dress for me for the show, how I wish my mom and Grandma were here to help)

4. Elizabeth is fighting sickness

5. Joshua thinks whining and grunting for things is cool

6. My best friend Noelle is pregnant!

7. Caleb wants to play drums, bad! We listen to us record a piece for our show today... Its a 13 minute sermon with a drum sound track!

8. Madie is repeating little rhymes I have taught Caleb about writing " magic C goes up like and airplane, goes back done, bump!"
( That's how to right a lower case a)

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: