Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Definition of Mischievous


I was sitting correcting Elizabeth's paper and this is what Madie did.....in 5 minutes or less. Yes, that's Scotch tape around the toy and around her leg. When people ask how Madie is doing, I always so she's just mischievous and being herself! This is why.

2 comments:

missy said...

she is going to keep me on my toes when I come in September

Katherine said...

yes and perhaps add few gray hairs!