Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Monday, December 28, 2009

Still my little book worm!

Madie still loves to read and we've gotten so many new books this Christmas its hard to choose which one to read! Sorry for the lack of posts, we have been re-arranging the house to fit all the new stuff. It has been quite a task. Madie is sitting our new "playroom". Also, I can't find my camera cord to download our Christmas pics...I keep thinking I will run across it but I haven't yet. I sure do hope I find it.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: