Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Monday, December 7, 2009

Decorating the tree

Here's some photos from our night of decorating the tree.

David showed Madie her 1st Christmas ornament and she fell in love with it. It's a baby in a cradle, so the entire night she held it and rocked it and talked to it. She even wanted to sleep with it. the next morning she woke up said Hey to David then me then ran to the tree screaming "Oh Poppy, oh Poppy...I missed you!" Then later that day she broke it.

Caleb tried to put the angel on the tree....after watching the video I thought we looked like a joke: how many people does it take to put an angel on a tree?!! I like the way he tried to use David's head to help him!

The tree looks great though, I'll have more picture later of the lights on the outside of our house!

1 comment:

GMaw said...

Decorating the tree. Looking forward to the completion look.