Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Out takes

So here's a few shots from our Photo shoot 2009, with 4 children this year! Not a small feat to get all 4 of them looking nice in one photo I might add. I wish I could have taped my pleading/coaxing/directions....."Hand out of your mouth", "Don't pinch your sister" "Smile like your having fun!"

Geting Joshua to smile was quite a task, but isn't he too cute just looking?!

Caleb decided to rock the airplane pose

Taking a picture of 4 kids while standing on the bed proved to be very hard, I almost stepped on them at least twice! And notice the black socked foot in the bottom right corner...yeah, that's mine!

My all time favorite, I told Caleb to help Joshua's head stay still, looks like some wrestling move!

After two tries, we did however get a few good shots.

3 comments:

mhandwerker said...

Thanks...I needed the laugh

GMaw said...

Love the photos. Keep them coming they make my day.

Katharine said...

love those!