Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Monday, November 3, 2008

I am my mother's child

David left yesterday for a work trip and won't be back till early Thursday. Here's what I completed on day one of his trip. 1st coat done, tonight I am doing the second one! Oh, and I also went through all the clothes bins from the attic and cleaned up the garage(it was a disaster area)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

mhandwerker said...

oh my Katherine you inherited that painting while the husband is away thing from me!!! Remember, I use to paint when your dad was off hunting.I painted the craziest colors sometimes. At least you are painting a nice neutral color!! I like it. It looks like Ms. Madie inherited Mr. Danny's love for laundry!! Hope David will recognize the house when he gets back.

GMaw said...

I have a blackberry - it is wasted on me - I don't know how to use it. Katherine, I will bring it Thanksgiven. Maybe you can teach me how to use it.

I love the photos. I helps me keep up this the Gant's adventures.

Love,
GMaw

Katherine said...

mom-yes and he know all about my adventures. and luck for him I don't know how to do pluming or I would install a new kitchen sink too!

GG- yes, do bring it and I will help you out. I love mine now but it does take some getting used to.