Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Friday, November 7, 2008

David's journey to Sunny California

Here's some pictures David took while on his business trip to San Fransisco. He got to go over the golden gate bridge, see the Pacific Ocean and some Amazing trees....I must say, I was jealous, 'cause you all know how much I love trees!
A Coast Redwood. David said most of the trees were so tall you couldn't see the top of them
this tree was born in 909 a.d.
amazing huh?

3 comments:

mhandwerker said...

It is rare we see pictures of David what a treat!!!

Katherine said...

I thought I would throw some with him up there to prove, yes, he really is Still Alive!!!!

GMaw said...

I enjoyed David's adventures in San Francisco. Emily & I were there in June, for the day, with Craig & Delisa.

Love,
GMaw