Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Gingerbread house from scratch!

So we made our own gingerbread house without using a kit, finally! We made the dough and traced and cooked the gingerbread. Then we made royal icing and decorated the entire thing. Then we assembled it and added snow! The red, green and white theme was all Elizabeth's designing!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great job! I can't even put together one of the pre-packaged ones!

GMaw said...

Great house and I have been waiting for the snow photos.
GMaw

The Ivy's said...

love it! that would have definitely taken 1st place!

missy said...

Sarah I think you have met your match!!!