Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

a few pictures from our show






just because they are so beautiful..... I love looking at them to remind me why I create a space, a place for people to come and dance and express within.

3 comments:

missy said...

I wish I could get a dvd to show off to everyone!!!

GMaw said...

ME TOO.

Katherine said...

me three! all I have is the one, the guy who filmed it has a performance this weekend so I hope after that he will be able to actually give me what he promised.