Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My handsome man and boy

Caleb was a ringbearer for the first time this weekend. Our friends Chasity and Shaun got married Saturday afternoon. Caleb said when we got home that night that it was the best day of his whole life. Perhaps it was the penguin suit as he called it or all the cake and icecream, I will never know. All I do know is they both looked sharp and he had a great time!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: