Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Monday, December 20, 2010

Play spot

Joshua's new thing is to 'pretend cook' he gets all the bowls and even the mixer out and cooks, complete with noises. I wish you could hear him, he makes little squeaks and grunts when he mixes with the mixer! But this is the first time I saw him climb in the cabinet!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, there is a picture of me at my mom's house doing this exact thing!

GMaw said...

Maybe he can help with the Christmas Dinner. Love GMaw

missy said...

Remember the little cabinet at Wheaton Cv??? Everyone of you played in that thing.

Katherine said...

yes I do! I loved that cabinet! too many phone book though