Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Thursday, February 18, 2010

wanted to share


This is my favorite part of my house, my kitchen because of the sunlight. I can't put into words how much I enjoy sitting down in my kitchen when the sunlight is streaming through the windows like it is this morning. I will often read my bible at the yellow table, coffee in hand and just soak in the Word and the sun. I don't know why I love sunlight so much, but I really do. My kitchen gets the morning sun and my bed room gets the late afternoon sun. Sunday afternoon naps on the bed with the sunlight pouring in is the best! I haven't enjoyed a nap like that in while.....I should. At least this morning I can enjoy a little sunshine time as I type this post. Hoping your day is filled with Sunshine.

2 comments:

GMaw said...

I love the sunlight in the morning and a Sunday afternoon nap is a must.

missy said...

what is a nap?