Welcome to our crazy life....

When I grew up I had the wonderful benefit of living a bike ride away from both sets of grandparents. Not so lucky are our kids. Even for the actual ones that live in Atlanta, it's still a about an hours drive away! So, this blog will have to serve as the next best thing to riding our bikes to see the grandparents. Enjoy watching our kids learn and grow one day at a time...

Monday, August 17, 2009

the Dress




These are pictures from our friends Jen's wedding. Madeleine is wearing a dress that I wore when I was her age....thought you might like a trip down memory lane. Though Madie's hair is a bit darker then mine was at her age.

3 comments:

mhandwerker said...

I love this. Thank you for posting this.

mawmaw said...

She is a beautiful child.

Katherine said...

we tried to get her to sit still and smile at Kelly's camera, don't know how those turned out. These were taken by Katie. And I of course didn't take a SINGLE picture the whole weekend! But I managed to leave my camera cord at the hotel!?!? Good new though, David ordered a new one last night so I will be back in action soon and blog with pictures!